I watch crappy movies so you don't have to.

Thursday, January 8, 2015

My Golden Globe Picks

UPDATE: I will be live-tweeting the Golden Globes Sunday night. Join in the conversation, you can follow me @clintredwine.



The Golden Globe Awards will be given out this Sunday evening. It's always fun to watch, but it's even more fun when you make your own picks ahead of time. 
I'll probably be waaaaayyyy off, but here's hoping! Feel free to put your picks in the comments section, then we can all play along together.

NOTE: I'm picking 2 in the Best Picture categories, because 1: My vote doesn't count, 2: All of the nominated films are amazing, 3: I want to!

Best Picture Drama: THE IMITATION GAME or THE THEORY OF EVERYTHING

Best Actress Drama: Felicity Jones (THE THEORY OF EVERYTHING)

Best Actor Drama: Benedict Cumberbatch (THE IMITATION GAME)

Best Picture Musical/Comedy: BIRDMAN or THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL

Best Actress Musical/Comedy: Amy Adams (BIG EYES)

Best Actor Musical/Comedy: Michael Keaton (BIRDMAN)

Best Supporting Actress: Emma Stone (BIRDMAN)

Best Supporting Actor: J.K. Simmons (WHIPLASH)

Best Director: Richard Linklater (BOYHOOD)

Best Screenplay: Graham Moore (THE IMITATION GAME)

Best Original Score: Johann Johannson (THE THEORY OF EVERYTHING)

Best Original Song: Yellow Flicker Beat (Lorde) (THE HUNGER GAMES:MOCKINGJAY PART 1

No comments:

Post a Comment